Other Available Downloads
- New "meta:interpolation" command to control expression interpolation setting. (Roman Lacko)
- More code refactoring. (Roman Lacko)
- Bugs fixed
- Tags in the custom tal/metal namespace were not ommited, if the custom namespace was declared on that tag. (Roman Lacko)
- Backwards Incompatibilities
- Rename "tal:define:set" variable context definition to "tal:define:nonlocal" to declare that the listed identifiers refers to previously bound variables in the nearest enclosing scope. (Roman Lacko)
- Removed "<tal:omit-scope>". It was non standart and introduces bad design in template. (Roman Lacko)
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.